2. Intellectual Property - BIS maintains this Site to provide information to its customers and the general public. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the prior written permission of BIS. Similarly, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on the Site, including BIS, are registered and unregistered trademarks of BIS and others. You have no license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site, or any license under any patent or patent application or proprietary information of BIS without the prior written permission of BIS or such third party owner. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, report or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes including the text images and any other features without BIS's prior written permission.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty - BIS provides the Site "as is," and without warranty or condition of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. Without limiting the foregoing, BIS does not warrant that the Site or Your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - NEITHER BIS NOR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE, EVEN IF BASF OR A BIS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. User Authored Content - Although BIS may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, BIS is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. BIS reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials to any governmental authority and willfully co-operate with any governmental authority inquiring about such posting.
6. Site Access - BIS may discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion without notice.
8. Applicable Law - Any claims or suits associated with the Site
or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the
laws of the state of Texas, excluding its conflicts of laws principles.
Berry Industrial Sales, LLC
|Copyright | Privacy | StatementDisclaimer|